- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Lee Memorial Health System
- Health Park Hospital
- Davita Dialysis Centers located in Lee and Collier Counties
- Fresenius Kidney Care located in Lee County
- American Renal Associate (ARA) located in Lee County
Your First Appointment
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient’s insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient’s medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
For access to our Patient Portal you must be a patient. Please call or office at 239-939-0999 and provide our staff with your email address. Once that information as been obtained, you will receive an email invitation to join our patient portal.
Insurance and Payment Information
Associates in Nephrology is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans, and provides insurance billing. You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please contact us. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. It is given to all new patients, and a copy is available upon request.